Thursday, July 8, 2010
Nicaragua Mission Trip
Well, only two more days left before I leave for Nicaragua. I can't believe it is already here. I received my schedule of what we are planning to do while we are there yesterday. It is all sinking in now and I am ready for this journey that God is leading me on. It seemed while I was thinking and praying about this trip that doors were shutting so that I would not be able to go as seems to happen when I plan to venture out with out my family. But every time it was like God was saying to me not to worry I will take care of it and He did. At the time I didn't know if that meant I wasn't suppose to go or not, but I soon realized the doors were not closing only being adjusted to be opened properly. God is so awesome. I have been thinking about all the things God has brought me through and all the things He has taught me. I know that doing this for God doesn't even measure up to a spec of what He has done for me. I am so grateful for the opportunity.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.