Monday, June 28, 2010

Opening Up

So this is not something that I would normally do. I do not have much to say to people. I am very quiet and withdrawn most of the time. However, that is not who God wants me to be. I have been trying very hard to learn to open up, learn to push myself to do things that I wouldn't normally feel comfortable doing. How else am I ever going to allow God to use me. Of coarse I can't step out on my own, I know that God is with me every step of the way. This does not mean that I will be talking about myself a lot. I have thought for a while about what I would talk about if I ever joined a blog. Then it hit me one day, the one thing I enjoy talking about is God. So that is what I am going to do. I will talk about God and the journey He is carrying me through and the things He teaches me. That is exactly what my life has been is a journey with God, even when I did not realize He was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.